Jan 3 2021
Announcing the first-ever WISCA Virtual Invitational . . .
Coaches: During these unprecedented times, your team will most likely have few, if any opportunities to compete in multiteam invitationals. We’d like to invite you to participate in the WISCA Virtual Invitational.
- Individual swimmer entry limit: 2 individual events and 2 relays or 1 individual event and 3 relays.
Team entry limits: 1 relay per relay event. No limit on individual entries.
- Submit times performed by your team during the week of Mon. Jan. 11-Sat. Jan. 16 only. Times can be from an actual meet during the week, or from time trials conducted at practice (preferably using electronic timing).
- 16-place championship meet scoring will be used.
- Yard times only . . . if you only have meter times, use the Swimming World Time Converter https://www.swimmingworldmagazine.com/time-conversion to convert your times to yards.
- Email your times in a Meet Manager Backup file to Bill Wuerger, WISCA Vice-President (firstname.lastname@example.org). Do not score the meet. Entry deadline is 11:59pm Saturday, Jan. 16. Results will be posted on the WISCA website the following day. Coaches, check your email for a Meet Manager Meet file to use for your times.
- No entry fee.
#1: 200 yard Medley Relay
#2: 200 yard Freestyle
#3: 200 yard IM
#4: 50 yard Freestyle
#5: 100 yard Butterfly
#6: 100 yard Freestyle
#7: 500 yard Freestyle
#8: 200 yard Freestyle Relay
#9: 100 yard Backstroke
#10: 100 yard Breaststroke
#11: 400 yard Freestyle Relay
#12: 1-meter Diving (11 dives)
See how your team stacks up against the rest of the state.