Sep 24 2008
WISCA is planning to do a survey of all the swimming & diving coaches in Wisconsin in order to get opinions on many different topics. Below are just some of the questions we will ask:
- Change of seasons - Hurt or help the sport? Positives and negatives for girls and boys?
- Meet Format? (One Day Prelims-Finals, Two-Day Prelims-Finals, Current Timed Finals)
- State Meet Qualification standards? (Qualifying times, Current format, fastest 24 times regardless of sectional winner, etc.)
- Numbers of Medals awarded at state? (the current six or eight for an eight lane pool)
- Add additional Division II breaks?
- Add another Division?
- Out of season contact - Is the current rule good?
Let us know your opinions and ides for additional questions by posting a comment below. Thanks.